Sunday, July 8, 2007

Be.

I watched a Guy Ritchie (Snatch) movie this week called 'Revolver', and one of the characters says:

"If you change the rules on what controls you, you will change the rules on what you can control. How radical are you prepared to be?"

This, among other things, really challenged me to be who I say I want to be. I have been seeing that when I want to take things out of my life that do not reflect the Savior, I needn't focus on the fact that I need to get them out. I have to focus on Him....on who I know Him to be. Because the more I know about Him, the more I want my life to please Him....because of who He is and what He has given for me. I am continually encouraged by Hebrews 11:6 "Without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." I pray that I would daily renew my faith in Him--that I can have the Life that He has promised all who believe in Him. There is so much more.....

I am so grateful for those of you reading this who have talked with me the past few weeks and have helped to challenge and encourage me!!

No comments: